Orion Survival Craft First Aid Kit - Hard Plastic Case 
Survival Craft First Aid Kit - Hard Plastic Case
The US Coast Guard revised their first aid kit requirements for survival crafts (life rafts and lifeboats).
Meets US Coast Guard Recommended Standards Outlined in ISO 18813:
- Ideal first aid kit for liferafts, lifeboats, and rescue crafts
- 125 Essential first aid supplies to help treat burns,
- sprains, cuts and scrapes, and pain relief
- Plastic weatherproof case to keep contents free of moisture and dust
- The storage case has two latches to keep it closed and a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury (which includes holes for wall mounting)
- (32) Adhesive bandages, 1 x 3 in.
- (10) Antiseptic wipes
- (50) Ibuprofen tablets
- (12) Burn cream packets
- (10) Sterile gauze pads, 3 in.
- (3) Bandage compresses, 2 in. x 4yd
- (3) Bandage compresses, 3 in. x 4yd
- (2) Sterile gauze compress, 4 x 72 in. wrap with 4 x 8 in. pad
- (2) Triangular bandages, 40 x 40 x 56 in.
- (1) Waterproof tape, ½ in. x 5yd
- (1) Weatherproof case, 8 x 5 x 3 in.
Quick Guide (pdf)