Fusion XS Series 10" Marine Subwoofers w/Sport Grill [010-02198-01]
XS Series 10" Marine Subwoofers with Sport Grill
Enjoy high-performance low-end frequencies and multicolor RGB LED lighting with the XS Series subwoofers from Fusion — designed to add another dimension to your on-water audio entertainment experience at a mid-range price point.
- Experience multicolor RGB LED lighting to brighten up your boating experience
- Create a 2.1 audio zone to reduce system costs and simplify installation
- Enjoy high-resolution bass reproduction from the quality polypropylene cone
- With an increase in real power, the voice coil provides a high-quality sound experience
- Engineered to last season after season, the subwoofers include a 3-year warranty
In the Box:
- XS-S10SPGW subwoofer
- 6 Phillips stainless steel mounting screws (4.8 mm x 50 mm (10 gauge x 2”))
- Speaker grilles (1 sports gray/1 sports white)
- Physical Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10.79" x 5.79" (274 x 147 mm)
- Water and Dust Rating: IP65
- Peak Power (Watts): 600 W
- RMS Power (Watts): 120 W
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 87 dB
- Magnetic Structure: 41 oz
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: (RMS): 40 - 300 W
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5"
- Mounting Diameter clearance: 8.78" (223 mm)
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 4.45" (113 mm)
Designed & Engineered to True Marine Standards
The XS Series subwoofers have achieved an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water ingress and have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV.
Designed to Comply with ISO12216
Tested to international standards for pressure and water ingress, the XS Series subwoofers are designed and built for superior quality and robustness.
Versatile System Integration
Built for system versatility and ease of integration, you can connect your XS Series subwoofer directly to a 2.1 audio zone compatible system, such as the Apollo™ Series, without the need for an external amplifier.
Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone (IMPP)
By using a translucent cone, we can incorporate consistent multicolor illumination. It also produces defined, high-resolution low frequencies from excellent self-damping and bass reproduction.
Large Diameter Voice Coil
With an increase in real power and efficiency, the large-diameter voice coil delivers a truly high-quality sound experience.
High-Quality Basket Construction
The basket is constructed using high-quality engineered plastics to deliver enhanced durability when exposed to the marine environment.
- Cutout Size: 10 inches
- QTY: Single
- Watts Max: 600
- Watts RMS: 120
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 12"L WT: 8.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759274986