Barton Marine Genoa Car - Fits 32mm (1-1/4") T Track 
Genoa Car - Fits 32mm (1-1/4") T Track
Feature precision turned Ertalyte sheaves running on a large diameter center bearing, for friction-free performance under load. Sheaves are designed with extra width to accept two sheets. The sheave axle is through-bolted and riveted for extra strength.
A popular range of Genoa cars and sliders designed to run on a 32mm (1-1/4") 'T' track. All are manufactured from high-quality marine grade aluminum with our unique 'Spectro' grey anodized finish for added protection.
Molded nylon inserts to ensure free, smooth running under load and prevent damage to the finish or potential corrosion.
- 'Spectro' grey anodized finish
- The stainless steel plunger stops with positive action
- Molded nylon slide inserts ensure free running
- Large, easy-grip plunger knobs
- Cars and sliders are compatible with all makes of 'T' track
- Modified slider inserts available for obscure sizes
32mm 'T' Section Track
Drilled for fastenings and plunger stops. 'Spectro' grey anodized and supplied in metric lengths.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Length: 109mm (4.3")
- Width: 52mm (2.05")
- Height: 102mm (4.02")
- Sheave Ø: 50mm (1.97)
- Max Rope Ø; 2 x16mm (2 x 0.63")
- Break Load: 3,280kg (7,231.7lbs)
- SWL: 1,640kg (3,615.6lbs)
- Weight: 469g (1.03lbs)