TACO Grand Slam 850BHC Electric VHF Antenna Mount - Black Anodized Aluminum [GS-850BHC]
Grand Slam 850BHC Electric VHF Antenna Mount - Black Anodized Aluminum
Not only can boaters adjust the position of their antenna with the simple push of a button, but the popular GS-850 is now available with a black hard coat anodized aluminum finish – providing enhanced protection from the elements in style. The GS-850BHC is a fully electric unit with hidden wires inside the hardtop. This mount easily installs to the surface of the hardtop and fits all top thicknesses.
Features & Benefits:
- 4 Electric VHF Antenna Mounts
- Black hard coat anodized aluminum
- Standard 1"-14 thread (male) shaft to accept standard VHF antennas up to 8ft.
- No under-mount clearance required
- Machined / Anodized aluminum body with a light brushed finish
- Threaded shaft for consistent lift and descent
- Brass bearings for smooth operation
- Features breakaway pin for manual operation
- Kit includes drill template and installation instructions
- Includes 6” lead of 20-gauge wire from the base
- 12-volt DC power supply for lift and descent
- Pairs with Backing Plate (BP-0850AEY), which are sold separately
- Pairs with 6-degree Wedge Plate (WP-850-950), which is sold separately
- Accepts 3A fuse in the main +12 VDC power feed (not included)
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Mount Base Diameter (inch): 4-1/4"
- Max height of Mount (inch): 6-1/8"
- Individual Weight (pounds): 2.1 lbs.
*Sold in a case of four
Quick Guide (pdf)